Home ROOR BONG USE WATER PIPE MINI MASTER LITTLE SISTA ART BOTTLE CONTACT
What is a RooR Bong?

The ROOR bong has its ancestry at the end of the eighties, caused by goblet blower Martin Birzle. A contemporary line of hand-blown water bongs, the ROOR product has built its achievement on a physically powerful base of intelligent design - a assortment of flat, little form with unparalleled functionality. Unlike 80% of other bongs I have smoked roors do not appear like they like a plaything to be built. Also the difference between the other 20% is that it looks like top chemistry gear is being built, has not painting (but you are still beautiful). Now please do not appreciate writing me wrong, I 'm all for the hold up of the give blown glass and it is absolutely the most nice-looking and communicative type of glass bongs. But roors are built for presentation. Roors are in 3 different grades (thicknesses of the glass, the more improved in universal) that explains some of the price alter apparently the same bongs. They also come with little glass "screens" which are shaped like sockets are, this mechanism very well, because they do not like metal screens get untidy and if they take delivery of enough, they can in the bowl and put him as the crow flies away easely resinated burn. Roors bongs are made from glass and are with no trouble cleaned with hot water, soap and a little brush. The trunk is somewhat from actual roor bong, but has a total rubber seal detached when he worked in the Bong is laid. Adjust dish in the trunk on sandblasted glass (like the fabric that they use for chemistry flasks), which works extremely fine.

BUY NOW ROOR BONG

 
Roor Catagory
Accessories
Bongs
Pipes
Tobacco Products
Vaporisers
Seeds
Best Seller
Accessories
Bongs
Pipes
Tobacco Products
Roor Supply
Contact Us
Our Partners
Sitemap
 
Copyright 2009 ©roorsupply.com All rights reserved.